21. apr. 2014

Ginger cat on adventure!



Here you have some pictures of Figaro from a while ago. I came home from Berlin Friday, and I am sorry for not having posted before now, but I came home about midnight and had to leave for my grandmother's 75 years birthday the next morning. And I have just forgot and I have been too lazy and more interested in other things.
Anyways, I had such a wonderful time in Berlin and I bought a lot of amazing(and not so amazing maybe..) stuff, and I met some really amazing new people!! I wish I could go back just to be with them again.
I am probably gonna show you in a post what I bought. And post some of the pictures I took(along with some background story maybe?). But right now I am at my dads house, and I forgot my camera at my moms house, so I don't have the pictures.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar