13. apr. 2014

Foggy

A while ago, it was a foggy day and I found this big pile of firewood outside my dad's house, and tried to take some pictures... what do you think?

I saw a photo on instagram where they asked what we were thinking about our future, and suddenly I had written a big long rant. I thought I'd share some of my life with you so I'm just leaving it here. Do not worry, I am perfectly okay so don't panic. I was just having a moment, you know?

I just love being with my acting people and acting. I have a big dream about becoming an actress but I think it's getting out of hand; I can't just expect to turn famous for sure with no doubt. But no matter what, I wish to act, even if it's in a small theater with not much payment or even if I have to work the hardest and I just wish I could be more confident inside me. I think I might seem quite confident about becoming an actress to my family etc., but I am really nervous about life. In a moment I am leaving Danish "public school" in 9th grade and going to a creative boarding school. I have never been so excited for anything before and I have never been so nervous; I am leaving my comfort zone living with my mom and dad and I am leaving all my friends behind and I have no idea what kinds of people I am gonna live with at the boarding school and worst of all what person I am gonna turn into. I am sure they are gonna be wonderful people and I will probably be able to love myself even more. I am usually really good at loving myself but I am just having some days where it has all been downhill, and I hate myself and I don't want to be this person anymore and I am lonely.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar