4. apr. 2014

Candid

Yesterday I had a productive costumizing- and repairing day and it was a really nice weather outside so the light was splendid, and I was in a nice mood. My mom noticed that the colours in my shirt and the sweater that I was repairing matched the colours in the painting behind me(which btw is done by my amazingly talented sister!) and snapped a photo.
What do you think of these kind of photos? I like how there's a lot more atmosphere in them than setup portraits, that's how I feel.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Omg no way, is this your bedroom? If it is.. my bedroom is in blue too! hahah. And yes i agree with you about the setup portraits thing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Haha cool! Blue rocks! It's only one of my walls that are blue though, the rest of the walls are white...

      There are things you can only achieve with conceptual pictures of course, but I really love the life in spontaneous pictures and honestly I think it's much funnier taking them, mostly because I don't bother making much preparation for a picture xD

      Slet