22. apr. 2014

Berlin pictures

 The view at night from our hotel
 The Olympic Stadion
 A piece of the wall left at Bernaurstrasse
Aand Checkpoint Charlie!
Here are a few pictures from the things I saw in Berlin! I might post some pictures of what I bought another time. I got a lot of pictures of me n' my old and new friends too, but they are on facebook.. So if you are my friend you can see them there, or send a friend request! (just ask for my name if you want)
There are more pictures too on my instagram: leaemilieh! There are some from places where I didnt bring my camera.

3 kommentarer:

  1. hej du, så din kommentar på bloggen (først i dag, har været på ferie, undskyldninger undskyldninger undskyldninger) og ja, jeg er virkelig fucking rørt. er så fucking rørt at jeg bare poster alle mine sociale medier, så alle pedoer kan finde mig, haha. anyways, much love, du er fandme dejlig.

    SvarSlet
  2. Denne kommentar er fjernet af en blogadministrator.

    SvarSlet